jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

Letter to two kodanja candidates

MENDOZA, September 8, 2011
DearCARLOS and FRANCO __________________
I am very pleased to write a few lines to express my joy at the impending experience you are about to live, the test to access the KODANJA category, and is therefore my intention to share some thoughts with you, waiting to guide you to walk through this incredible opportunity.
I will not say how many doboks, cream, food, etc. you should carry with yourself. because that's not really significant, but it is also true that they make to the comfortabiliy and as logistical support to have a good experience. But I want to refer to the SHIM GUNG of this experience.
So far you were good students, dedicated, willing to participate as an event existed and will exist in the future, practicing hard and with passion, but now all that they generated in the past are only the support of all that will live and learn .
You will cease as instructors, kyosa or as you like to be called, and so far you have been people who have a knowledge and share it with others, teach others, and have taken pains to convey that knowledge. Well now, after passing the exam for KODANJA, as I said, you will no longer be simply a person with knowledge to pass and people you will become models for others within and outside the dojang. It is not question of that teaching as a technique, terminology, and so on, you must now live as carriers of MOO DO, be standards for practitioners, but also for non-practitioners. And this, Carlos and  Franco, is a quantum leap, another dimension of the practice of martial arts.
And what I expressed in the preceding paragraph, start from now and not ever stop, and to live better now, I suggest you prepare the state of consciousness that the physical state, which you already have for sure. To learn to breathe better, not just  to provide oxygen, but to acquire the necessary ki to be aware at all times. Training the mind to absorb all that you you will live, feel deeply every moment. Physically there is not much more to learn, surely you have trained hard, now is the time to disassemble the doll, to relax, not be thinking all the time if you know or not know, just let it out, now it is already in your mind.
I can tell you how I'm training for the same event. Every class I try to be more relaxed and more consistently, to feel that in my mind there is a gap that gives me peace and so quiet. I work hard to feel if I really am sincere when I teach that the first move is Huri, and I myself first move is always Huri, feeling like my spine is straight and all the energy I feel in my abdomen, awareness of energy not only the thought that there is a ki or energy, but feel it flowing. I study hard the TAO, to try and make it part of my active thinking, trying to generate from the non-technical skills, ie, as an example that my punch comes out from my Huri and the movement of my negative (non punching arm). If I'm going to kick what is kicking is my huri and not my foot, I stop worrying about doing somersaults in the air, and just want to feel my mind flowing to the outside from my  danjun to the tip of my foot. Sure  I am repeating the hyungs sequences, ho sin sul etc. But at the sole purpose of checking if I'm being honest with the art, bringing forth the sip sam seh.
So guys, stop being concerned about showing strength, height, lot of skill, begin to mutate into kodanja, start looking for the essential is invisible to ordinary eyes, but high-shine the eyes that will see off the examination table. Remember that the examination begins the first minute, and not just the day of presentation, so I recommend you start looking essentially at zero minutes.
If you do all this naturally and convinced, you will have it done well, and therefore it will seem that the kodanja did not cost you any effort.
With much love, congratulations on this experience to live, we'll see each other on track.
Sincerely,
José Luis Blotta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario